8 March 2006

Reports Explained

As you can see I've added a post-season report for each team, detailing player movements and other staff-oriented affairs. Each will be updated during the off-season, especially after milestone events like awards ceremonies and player signings.

I'll say it once and I'll say it now - all transfer speculations are just that and should be taken with a grain of salt, if at all. The rumour mill is full of stories about players moving clubs, but until the paperwork is signed it's best not to pay credence to any of it. I've simply included a few speculations here that continue to be claimed among fans and the media, or that seem so fascinating that they may actually be quite accurate (maybe). The idea is to have a little bit of fun, and not get too carried away with crazy transfer predictions.

When the time comes I'll shift the reports to the sidebar, keeping them just below the match reports for easy access.

2 comments:

John said...

Bloody good job you've done!

Anonymous said...

Mate this site is absolutly amazing the updates are incredible and really accurate. You've really got me into the a-League