21 August 2007

Fantasy A-League 2007-2008

*bump* - now with details of another league (yes, another)...

21 August

FourFourTwo is also offering a Fantasy A-League competition this year. The two systems are not substantially different, but they do offer yet more action for the fantasy addicts (I think this includes me, but honestly I can't imagine keeping up - we'll see).

I have created a mini-league for anyone who wishes to join.

Simply join and create and name a team (yeah, it does take a while to tweak) and join the league. For convenience here is the link to join a custom league (it can take a while to find).

League name: Redimensionalised

Password: vincenzo

15 August

I know I've hardly made a peep since the Asian Cup disappointment, but with the A-League starting shortly I'm hoping to find the strength, time and mental conditioning to get back in business. First up will be a series of reports evaluating the off-season activity of each team.

At the moment, though, my attention has turned to the Fox Sports Fantasy A-League offer for 2007-08.

If you would like to join a private league but have few friends who follow football in Australia let alone who would wish to join an online fantasy game about said subject, then please feel free to come join the little party being established in the "Redimensionalised" league, named in honour of Vincenzo Grella's flair for the English language.

Just enter the following code to enter: 9491-1355

See you all there, or back here within a few days, promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I just set up a similar league for readers of my blog this morning:) The code for that one is 8681-1239, if anyone can't get enough of the whole league business.

Look forward to pitching myself against you James.

Cheers,
Eric

john said...

OK James and Eric

I think I have joined your leagues. My team was registered last week, does that mean my results from this round carry over? I don't know. In fact I admit I don't know how this works.

I was encouraged in by Neil:
http://victoryinmelbourne.blogspot.com/2007/08/i-demand-challenge.html
so I think I am 3 private leagues.